3.36.3 - where did my contacts go?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3.36.3 - where did my contacts go?

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Just upgraded and looking at my EWS contacts I only have:
  Contacs and Offline Global Address List
no Recent Contacs and a few more I don't remember.

      Jocke

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3.36.3 - where did my contacts go?

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 15:00 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
> Just upgraded and looking at my EWS contacts I only have:
>   Contacs and Offline Global Address List
> no Recent Contacs and a few more I don't remember.

        Hi,
they are gone, because the server has them set as hidden. It was a bug
to show them in the application, when the server claims them as hidden.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/-/issues/102
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: I agree, it was interesting to see all of them and have access to
them, but if the server claims they should not be shown...


_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3.36.3 - where did my contacts go?

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 15:14 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
>
>
> On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 15:00 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > Just upgraded and looking at my EWS contacts I only have:
> >   Contacs and Offline Global Address List
> > no Recent Contacs and a few more I don't remember.
>
>         Hi,
> they are gone, because the server has them set as hidden. It was a bug
> to show them in the application, when the server claims them as hidden.
> https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgitlab.gnome.org%2FGNOME%2Fevolution-ews%2F-%2Fissues%2F102&data=02%7C01%7Cjoakim.tjernlund%40infinera.com%7Cd23c8b8414b94a00bd4d08d806f66bdc%7C285643de5f5b4b03a1530ae2dc8aaf77%7C1%7C0%7C637267002849840327&sdata=39ZgR5X8E%2B4nGgrjTWxbjbvokSTKIONfNEcplGBKnpw%3D&reserved=0
>         Bye,
>         Milan
>
> P.S.: I agree, it was interesting to see all of them and have access to
> them, but if the server claims they should not be shown...

Makes sense, but the Recent Contacts I could Edit/Search in. Seems strange that
that I cannot do so anymore.

   Jocke
_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list