Actual day/week in calendar month view in the middle?

Actual day/week in calendar month view in the middle?

Michael Hirmke
Hi *,

is it possible to have the row with the actual day/week in calendar's
month view in the middle of the shown rows instead of the bottom, when
selecting the calendar view?
It stays there, when I move it afterwards, but I'd like to have it there
without manual action.

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke

Re: Actual day/week in calendar month view in the middle?

Milan Crha
On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:27 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
> is it possible to have the row with the actual day/week in calendar's
> month view in the middle of the shown rows instead of the bottom,
> when selecting the calendar view?

        Hi,
I'm sorry, but I do not follow. Maybe if you had a screenshot with
highlighted parts and description what you mean, then it would help me.
        Thanks and bye,

Re: Actual day/week in calendar month view in the middle?

N B Day
On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:27 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> is it possible to have the row with the actual day/week in calendar's
> month view in the middle of the shown rows instead of the bottom,
> when
> selecting the calendar view?
> It stays there, when I move it afterwards, but I'd like to have it
> there
> without manual action.
>
> TIA.
I'd like a way to have today's date in month view always appear in the
top row.

For me the past is irretrievably gone and what I did or was supposed to
do then is much less interesting than what I'm supposed to do in the
next 4 or 5 weeks.

One has to do a lot of scrolling toward the end of the month now to
achieve this since the whole current month is presented, even if 30
days of it are in the past.

Little niggles aside, evo is the best in class.  Thanks.

--
N. B. Day
39.4042 North, 119.7377 West and 1387 meters up, Temp: 29.4 C (KRNO)