Adding style class to evolution-alarm-notify

Adding style class to evolution-alarm-notify

I would like to restyle the Evolution Alarm notification window as it
doesn't really look well with the theme I am using.

While doing so, I noticed that the window does not contain any
information indicating that it's the Evolution window making it a hard
to apply a custom style sheet.

So my suggestion would be to apply a custom style class to the
evolution-alarm-notification window in the same way as many other
applications do it for their app windows.
Maybe something like this:

> /* e-alarm-notify.c, e_alarm_notify_show_window(...) /*

> GtkStyleContext *context;
> context = gtk_widget_get_style_context(GTK_WIDGET(window));
> gtk_style_context_add_class(context,  "evolution-alarm-notify-
> window");

I tested this on the latest git version without a problem. Any chance
this might be accepted if I create a pull request?

Cheers,
Peter

Re: Adding style class to evolution-alarm-notify

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Mon, 2020-11-09 at 15:01 +0100, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
> I tested this on the latest git version without a problem. Any chance
> this might be accepted if I create a pull request?

        Hi,
sure, chances are high. Just follow the coding style [1] and place the
change to a place where it makes sense, like there where the actual
window is created, not every time it is shown.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Patches