Always BCC to: *** not working

Sebastian Tennant
Hi all,

For some reason 'Always BCC to:' is working on one IMAP account and not
on another, i.e., when composing a new message the BCC field is
displayed and the address supplied is automatically entered.

Anyone any idea why this might be?

Seb

---

Evol 2.2.2 in Gnome 2.8.3 on an i686 Debian testing platform

Auto-moving/downloading email from server...

john_p_gammon-nr
Hey folks,

I am connected to a Lotus Notes Domino server via IMAP.  I need to automate the download process to retrieve the email from the server to the local "On This Machine" inbox.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction??

Running FC 3 and Evolution 2.0.1.

Thanks.

John PG, System Engineer
Indy, Indiana

Re: Auto-moving/downloading email from server...

Not Zed

If it has pop that would be preferrable, but you could set up a filter
to copy the mail too.

There's an imap option to 'apply filters to inbox'.  You will have to
initially select all the messages and apply the filters to kick start
the process, and then you may need to re-do it if other clients are
accessing the folder, but it should be automatic otherwise.

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:18 -0500, John P Gammon wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am connected to a Lotus Notes Domino server via IMAP.  I need to
> automate the download process to retrieve the email from the server to
> the local "On This Machine" inbox.
>
> Can anyone point me in the correct direction??
>
> Running FC 3 and Evolution 2.0.1.
>
> Thanks.
>
> John PG, System Engineer
> Indy, Indiana

adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome