Another little nit

William Case
Hi;

Can I set up an accelerator key that is active only when Evolution has
the focus?

I would like to use my Special (Windows key) + x to take me to the top
of the message list no matter where my cursor is currently positioned.

I could be adding a task, when I get a beep that an email has arrived.
I want to quickly to abandon (or finish) whatever I was doing and check
the message list for an email I have been waiting for anxiously.

Is that possible, and where would I get the commands to bind to s+x.

Because I can always get to my message list pretty quickly now I
consider this only a nit picking request.

Regards Bill

Re: Another little nit

Karsten Bräckelmann-2

> Can I set up an accelerator key that is active only when Evolution has
> the focus?

You can do this like almost every other accelerator, which are defined
by XML files in $prefix/share/evolution/$version/ui/.

> I would like to use my Special (Windows key) + x to take me to the top
> of the message list no matter where my cursor is currently positioned.

Unfortunately you can not do this, though, as there is no code in Evo
that does this. At least to my knowledge and if I got you correctly.
Otherwise I'd use something like this all the time...

...guenther