Blocked by auto-moderator

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Greetings,

I sent an email to this list a few days ago that was blocked by the
auto-mod.  The email was over the size limit due to screenshots that I
provided to show my problem.  The email I received said the human-mod
would look at it and that I would hear back.

I haven't heard back, and I haven't seen the email show up on this list
yet.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Blocked by auto-moderator

Andre Klapper
On Thu, 2019-04-18 at 12:43 -0400, Jason Franklin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I sent an email to this list a few days ago that was blocked by the
> auto-mod.  The email was over the size limit due to screenshots that I
> provided to show my problem.  The email I received said the human-mod
> would look at it and that I would hear back.
>
> I haven't heard back, and I haven't seen the email show up on this list
> yet.

Feel free to re-send the email and link to screenshots uploaded
somewhere.

Re: Blocked by auto-moderator

On Thu, 2019-04-18 at 12:43 -0400, Jason Franklin via evolution-list
wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I sent an email to this list a few days ago that was blocked by the
> auto-mod.  The email was over the size limit due to screenshots that I
> provided to show my problem.  The email I received said the human-mod
> would look at it and that I would hear back.
>
> I haven't heard back, and I haven't seen the email show up on this list
> yet.

That's a canned response. Messages over the limit of 40KB will not be
approved by the current moderators, of whom I am one. The solution is
to use a pastebin service and include a link in your message.