Calendar: Start of Week Problem

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi Everyone,

New to the list, and I've been using Evolution for about 4 months. I've
looked through what I could find about setting the start day of the
week, which is Sunday for me (US), but it seems the week display is
still Saturday, even the highlighting of the week on the small monthly
in left starts with Saturday. If I have start of week set to Sunday
shouldn't these also indicate that?

If there is a setting I've missed please point me in that direction.

Thanks for any help,
Allen

--
Allen Farley <[hidden email]>
from Manjaro - Evolution Groupware Suite

Re: Calendar: Start of Week Problem

On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:37 -0400, Allen via evolution-list wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> New to the list, and I've been using Evolution for about 4 months.
> I've
> looked through what I could find about setting the start day of the
> week, which is Sunday for me (US), but it seems the week display is
> still Saturday, even the highlighting of the week on the small
> monthly
> in left starts with Saturday. If I have start of week set to Sunday
> shouldn't these also indicate that?
>
> If there is a setting I've missed please point me in that direction.

Edit -> Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks. There's a start-of-week
selector there.

--
Matthew Saltzman
School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences

Re: Calendar: Start of Week Problem

On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:37 -0400, Allen via evolution-list wrote:
Hi Everyone,

New to the list, and I've been using Evolution for about 4 months. I've
looked through what I could find about setting the start day of the
week, which is Sunday for me (US), but it seems the week display is
still Saturday, even the highlighting of the week on the small monthly
in left starts with Saturday. If I have start of week set to Sunday
shouldn't these also indicate that?

If there is a setting I've missed please point me in that direction.

Thanks for any help,
Allen

Hi Alen!

Press Ctrl+Shift+S and chowse Calendar and Tasks from General choose Work Week from work start on.

Re: Calendar: Start of Week Problem

On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:37 -0400, Allen via evolution-list wrote:
> it seems the week display is still Saturday

        Hi,
it looks like a bug, I see all but the Week View starts with Saturday
when either of Saturday or Sunday is picked as the week start day.
Would you mind to file it as a bug, please?
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Thank You!! Re: Calendar: Start of Week Problem

On Fri, 2020-05-15 at 08:38 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

> On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:37 -0400, Allen via evolution-list wrote:
> > it seems the week display is still Saturday
>
> Hi,
> it looks like a bug, I see all but the Week View starts with Saturday
> when either of Saturday or Sunday is picked as the week start day.
> Would you mind to file it as a bug, please?
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Spot on! Works perfectly! Thank you all so much!

Allen Farley