Calendar disconnect

Berend De Schouwer
Hi,

I'm getting calendar connection failures.  It looks like the API key is
over-used.  Version 3.24.5.  Are we going through an API key change
again?

Failed to login to the server: Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be
reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage
and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google
.com/apis/api/caldav.googleapis.com/quotas?project=44438659992

Re: Calendar disconnect

Milan Crha
On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 10:23 +0200, Berend De Schouwer wrote:
> I'm getting calendar connection failures.  It looks like the API key
> is over-used.  Version 3.24.5.  Are we going through an API key
> change again?

        Hi,
I hope not. Looking into the keys, there is 5.000.000 day limit, which
had been reached several times during the last 30 days. Changing the
key won't help, I believe. Better to find out what broke, if anything,
though your 3.24.5 is before changes for 3.26.0, where had been done
some changes in the way the connection to the server is done (though
those had been supposed to be compatible with the previous code).