DOB age display

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi all.
I love EVO !
Is it possible to auto-display the age of a person in brackets behind a birthday reminder?
I used to love this in Lotus calendar years ago.
Thnx
--

___

Confidentiality: The contents of this email and accompanying material is intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the addressee please do not copy, act on, or distribute this email. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately by return email and delete all material pertaining to this email. The unauthorised use of this email may result in liability for breach of confidentiality privilege or copyright.

Re: DOB age display

On Sun, 2020-05-10 at 16:19 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:

> ___
>
> Confidentiality: The contents of this email and accompanying material
> is intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is
> addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the addressee
> please do not copy, act on, or distribute this email. If you have
> received this email in error, please inform us immediately by return
> email and delete all material pertaining to this email. The
> unauthorised use of this email may result in liability for breach of
> confidentiality privilege or copyright.

Disclaimer: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
are agreeing that:

1.  I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
2.  All information in the email is mine to do with as I see
    fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or
    good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote
    it where I please.
3.  I may take the contents as representing the views of
    your company if I so wish.
4.  This overrides any disclaimer or statement of
    confidentiality that may be included or implied in
    your message.

Re: DOB age display

On Sun, 2020-05-10 at 16:19 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:
> Is it possible to auto-display the age of a person in brackets behind
> a birthday reminder?

        Hi,
it may depend from which calendar you receive them. Those generated by
evolution-data-server itself, from Contacts/Birthdays & Anniversaries
calendar, do show the year as you expect. I cannot tell about the other
calendars, most likely provided by the server itself.