Daily limit exceeded

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hello developers,
It seems, instead of current push for claw mail, evolution in gaining
popularity. Hence, every morning (I am in India), I get "Failed to
connect calendar" error, stating:

Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time
(PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API
Console:
https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/caldav.googleapis.com/quotas?project=44438659992

Can you please exceed the quota?

Re: Daily limit exceeded

Andre Klapper
On Sat, 2020-05-30 at 10:02 +0530, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
> Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific
> Time
> (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API
> Console:
> https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/caldav.googleapis.com/quotas?project=44438659992
>
> Can you please exceed the quota?

We cannot, as that's not an Evolution issue but an underlying problem:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-online-accounts/-/issues/89