Default Sender

Jonathan Ryshpan
My default identity for mail sent is now [hidden email] and not
[hidden email], as it was before switching from POP to IMAP.  What controls
my default identity?  [hidden email] is above [hidden email] in
the list of email providers.

Many thanks - jon

Re: Default Sender

Pete Biggs
On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 12:40 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> My default identity for mail sent is now [hidden email] and not
> [hidden email], as it was before switching from POP to IMAP.  What controls
> my default identity?  [hidden email] is above [hidden email] in
> the list of email providers.

Do you mean the list of mail accounts?  If so, then there's a "Default"
button on the right hand side.