Default addressbook in appointment scheduling

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi there,

I wonder if it is somehow possible to preset the default address book in the
schedule?

The "personal address book", which is empty in my case, is always displayed.

It would be great if the last used address book is used. But i guess this
would be a feature request, right?

Regards
Helge

Bildschirmfoto von 2020-05-25 10-20-53.png (55K) Download Attachment

Re: Default addressbook in appointment scheduling

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Mon, 2020-05-25 at 10:29 +0200, Wiethoff, Helge via evolution-list
wrote:
> I wonder if it is somehow possible to preset the default address book
> in the schedule?

        Hi,
just go to the Contacts view, right-click the address book you'd like
to have to be the default one, then pick Properties from the context
menu a check "Make this address book default" and that's all.

Re: Default addressbook in appointment scheduling

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi Milan,

Am Montag, den 25.05.2020, 12:15 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via evolution-
list:
> just go to the Contacts view, right-click the address book you'd like
> to have to be the default one, then pick Properties from the context
> menu a check "Make this address book default" and that's all.

Thanks you very much! That was way to easy... :)

Bye
Helge

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment