Double calendar entries

Rudolf Künzli
I had a problem with passwords recently.
After solving the problem (creating a new password) I have all
calendars twice (calendar, contacts, holidays).
Okay I unchecked the doubled ones.
Is there a way to get rid of them?

Evolution 3.22.6 - Fedora 25 - imap Google

Thanks
--
Rudolf Künzli <[hidden email]>

Re: Double calendar entries

Milan Crha
On Sat, 2017-05-13 at 12:10 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
> After solving the problem (creating a new password) I have all
> calendars twice (calendar, contacts, holidays).

        Hi,
it sounds like a bug. How did you create the new password? Was the
account configured in Evolution, or through GNOME Online Accounts? Was
it an application specific password, or OAuth2? The way of the account
being configured partly answers the last question.

> Is there a way to get rid of them?

Only manually, I'm afraid. Either
   ~/.config/evolution/sources/
or better
   ~/.cache/evolution/sources/
contains .source files for them all. You can safely delete all files in
 ~/.cache/evolution/sources/ (not in ~/.config, be careful), and they
will be recreated the next start of evolution-source-registry (it takes
care of them, thus have it stopped when playing with underlying files).

Re: Double calendar entries

Rudolf Künzli
On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 10:30 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

> On Sat, 2017-05-13 at 12:10 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
> > After solving the problem (creating a new password) I have all
> > calendars twice (calendar, contacts, holidays).
>
> Hi,
> it sounds like a bug. How did you create the new password? Was the
> account configured in Evolution, or through GNOME Online Accounts?
> Was
> it an application specific password, or OAuth2? The way of the
> account
> being configured partly answers the last question.
>
> > Is there a way to get rid of them?
>
> Only manually, I'm afraid. Either
>    ~/.config/evolution/sources/
> or better
>    ~/.cache/evolution/sources/
> contains .source files for them all. You can safely delete all files
> in
>  ~/.cache/evolution/sources/ (not in ~/.config, be careful), and they
> will be recreated the next start of evolution-source-registry (it
> takes
> care of them, thus have it stopped when playing with underlying
> files).

Hi
I looked into the system today. The doubled calendars have been gone
automatically. This is the computer of my wife and didn't look before I
did get your answer.
Just to complete the connection is direct with 0Aut2...
Thanks
--
Rudolf Künzli <[hidden email]>