Doubleclick to open calendar entry

Michael Hirmke
Hi *,

is it possible to configure, that one can open an all day calendar entry
by double clicking it? For non all day entries it works, double clicking
on the time or the symbol in front of the title. Because an all day
entry has no time, one can't click on it - and a double click on the
symbol doesn't work.

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke

Re: Doubleclick to open calendar entry

Milan Crha
On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:21 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
> is it possible to configure, that one can open an all day calendar
> entry by double clicking it?

        Hi,
there is no such configuration. I tried it, and it works for me. The
Day View, all day events are at the top, double-clicking it opens it in
an editor.

Maybe click first, thus the event gets focus (and blinking  cursor),
then double-click? I think I saw a request to disable inline changes,
thus this double-clicking would work always, without the focus
stealing.

Re: Doubleclick to open calendar entry

Michael Hirmke
Hi Milan,

>On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:21 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
>> is it possible to configure, that one can open an all day calendar
>> entry by double clicking it?

> Hi,
>there is no such configuration. I tried it, and it works for me. The
>Day View, all day events are at the top, double-clicking it opens it in
>an editor.

not here.
Here the first click always leads to a mode for editing the subject - no
matter how fast the second click is following.

>Maybe click first, thus the event gets focus (and blinking  cursor),
>then double-click? I think I saw a request to disable inline changes,
>thus this double-clicking would work always, without the focus
>stealing.

Yes, excactly - this works.
Three clicks are  bit annoying, but I can live with it ;)

Thx and bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke