Duplicate contacts

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
Is there an add-in or plug-in for scanning and removing duplicate
Contacts?
Cheers
Gordon

Re: Duplicate contacts

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Fri, 2021-01-01 at 14:02 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker via evolution-
list wrote:
> Is there an add-in or plug-in for scanning and removing duplicate
> Contacts?

        Hi,
there's nothing built in, I'm sorry. I'm not aware of any 3rd-party
plugin.

The address book can ask to merge with an existing contact on create of
a new contact, but it's far from a usable thing when there are many
contacts involved.