Email Threads Newest Email First

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi all,

I'm running version - 3.36.4-0ubuntu1

I just wondered if it's possible to get the newest email in a thread
displayed first? Currently the oldest message is show up and displayed
first, meaning I need to manually scroll to the bottom of the thread to
get to any new emails in that thread.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

J5

Re: Email Threads Newest Email First

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Sun, 2020-09-20 at 21:33 +0100, Jon Hill via evolution-list wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running version - 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
>
> I just wondered if it's possible to get the newest email in a thread
> displayed first? Currently the oldest message is show up and displayed
> first, meaning I need to manually scroll to the bottom of the thread to
> get to any new emails in that thread.

I just select Unread Messages in the drop-down menu (to the right of
Show:) as I prefer to have messages in the order they were received. I
only rarely have to scroll.