Emails not getting displayed in folders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Emails not getting displayed in folders

Kurt Koenig
Manjaro running Cinnamon

Office365

Evolution 3.24.2-1

Evolution-data-server 3.24.2-1

Evolution-EWS 3.24.2-1


I have been running the above setup for months with out any issues up to
about 4 weeks ago.  All of a sudden I started noticing that people were
saying they sent me an email but my Folder count did not go up.  When I
search for the email I will find it and it would show unread but it is
still not in the inbox folder outside of the search.

I have tried all the normal steps of deleting the .local .cache ,,,, and
uninstalled/reinstalled many times.


So to recap, new emails are not displayed but if I search for them, they
are there.


Please help, OWA sucks.


Kurt

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Emails not getting displayed in folders

Andre Klapper
Hi,

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 07:38 -0400, Kurt Koenig wrote:

> Office365
> Evolution 3.24.2-1
> Evolution-data-server 3.24.2-1
> Evolution-EWS 3.24.2-1
>
> I have been running the above setup for months with out any issues up to 
> about 4 weeks ago.  All of a sudden I started noticing that people were 
> saying they sent me an email but my Folder count did not go up.  When I 
> search for the email I will find it and it would show unread but it is 
> still not in the inbox folder outside of the search.

Do you search in Evolution and it is found in Evolution?
If so, right-clicking in the message list pane on the table headers,
choosing "Add a column" and dragging "Location" to the existing table
headers will show you in which actual folder the email is located.

> I have tried all the normal steps of deleting the .local .cache ,,,, and 
> uninstalled/reinstalled many times.

I would not call that "the normal steps". :P

> So to recap, new emails are not displayed but if I search for them, they 
> are there.

See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-cannot-see.html

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Emails not getting displayed in folders

Bjørn T Johansen
In reply to this post by Kurt Koenig
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:38:47 -0400
Kurt Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Manjaro running Cinnamon
>
> Office365
>
> Evolution 3.24.2-1
>
> Evolution-data-server 3.24.2-1
>
> Evolution-EWS 3.24.2-1
>
>
> I have been running the above setup for months with out any issues up to
> about 4 weeks ago.  All of a sudden I started noticing that people were
> saying they sent me an email but my Folder count did not go up.  When I
> search for the email I will find it and it would show unread but it is
> still not in the inbox folder outside of the search.
>
> I have tried all the normal steps of deleting the .local .cache ,,,, and
> uninstalled/reinstalled many times.
>
>
> So to recap, new emails are not displayed but if I search for them, they
> are there.
>
>
> Please help, OWA sucks.
>
>
> Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> evolution-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list



I think this is the restult of this bug:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1440068


BTJ
_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list