Error 400 with Google Calendar

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hello All,

Need help please with resolving Error 400 with the Goggle Calendar.  I
tried Thunderbird and was unable to get the calendar to work.  So I gave
this app a try and email and tasks downloaded no problem.  Calendar
getting the 400 error.  Your best advice please?

Thank you,

DJS

Re: Error 400 with Google Calendar

Pete Biggs

> Need help please with resolving Error 400 with the Goggle Calendar.  I
> tried Thunderbird and was unable to get the calendar to work.  So I gave
> this app a try and email and tasks downloaded no problem.  Calendar
> getting the 400 error.  Your best advice please?

Best advice?  Give us more to work on.

What version of Evolution?  (Things change ...)

Is that all you got "Error 400" - any more information with the error
message?

Can you see/use the calendar on the web?

Run evolution from the command line, that usually gives more
information on errors.

If you can't see any issues there, then run Evolution with calendar
debugging turned on and see what information that gives you.  (See
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging)

Re: Error 400 with Google Calendar

Dominic Knight
On Sun, 2020-11-15 at 10:56 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

> > Need help please with resolving Error 400 with the Goggle
> > Calendar.  I
> > tried Thunderbird and was unable to get the calendar to work.  So I
> > gave
> > this app a try and email and tasks downloaded no problem.
> > Calendar
> > getting the 400 error.  Your best advice please?
> >
> Best advice?  Give us more to work on.
>
> What version of Evolution?  (Things change ...)
>
> Is that all you got "Error 400" - any more information with the error
> message?
>
> Can you see/use the calendar on the web?
>
> Run evolution from the command line, that usually gives more
> information on errors.
>
> If you can't see any issues there, then run Evolution with calendar
> debugging turned on and see what information that gives you.  (See
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging)
>
> P.

Google calendar API says
400: Bad Request
User error. This can mean that a required field or parameter has not
been provided, the value supplied is invalid, or the combination of
provided fields is invalid.

So first off check you are sending all and correct information in the
request

Dom