Error Sending Mail

Ron Whiteside
I am attempting to send messages with my very old Prodigy account. The
account is configured as IMAP. This account uses AT&T mail servers that
are hosted by Yahoo. The mail actually sends but I receive

Error appending message: Additional arguments found after last expected
argument

and the message is saved in the local "sent" folder instead of my
Prodigy "sent" folder.

Evolution 3.28.2 (3.28.2-1.fc28) on latest version of Fedora

RW

Re: Error Sending Mail

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Wed, 2018-05-23 at 08:18 -0500, Ron Whiteside wrote:
> Error appending message: Additional arguments found after last
> expected argument

        Hi,
the [1] reminded me of your message here. See it for further updates,
please.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/13