Error message when sending email (Microsoft Exchange)

Error message when sending email (Microsoft Exchange)

Goh Lu Feng
Dear friends,

I have configured Evolution to communicate with MS
exchange successfully and I can read and send emails
from my acct.

However, I receive an error message when I send out an
email from Evolution:

Failed to append to : Could not parse URL `'
Appending to local `Sent' folder instead

A copy of the email that is sent is then added to my
local "sent" folder. The email still gets sent to the
receipient.

But no copy of the email is added to the my
university's email acct.

May I know how I can remedy this?

Regards.

Re: Error message when sending email (Microsoft Exchange)

Parthasarathi Susarla
Hi Goh,
You probably have selected a server(remote) folder as your Sent Items
folder, which is probably not present any more now.
Please select the appropriate sent items folder in Edit->Preferences
(Edit the account in question) go to the defaults tab and select the
Sent Items folder you would prefer for your account.

HTH.
partha