Errors

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi all.
Why do I get these error message all the time, even though emails load ok - usually?

ERRORS IN ALL MY 3 ACCOUNTS

Error while Retrieving folder list for “[hidden email]”.

Error fetching folders: expecting number

--

___

Confidentiality: The contents of this email and accompanying material is intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the addressee please do not copy, act on, or distribute this email. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately by return email and delete all material pertaining to this email. The unauthorised use of this email may result in liability for breach of confidentiality privilege or copyright.

Re: Errors

Andre Klapper
Hi Bao,

On Thu, 2020-05-21 at 10:09 +1000, Bao via evolution-list wrote:
> Why do I get these error message all the time, even though emails
> load ok - usually?
>
> ERRORS IN ALL MY 3 ACCOUNTS
>
> Error while Retrieving folder list for “[hidden email]”.
>
> Error fetching folders: expecting number

Nobody knows without sufficient information and context. Which type of
account (IMAP, POP, EWS, ...)? Which exact Evolution version?
Also see https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging

> Confidentiality: The unauthorised use of this email may result in
> liability for breach of confidentiality privilege or copyright.

Please do not send absolutely useless, ridiculous, legally non-binding
email footers which threaten people who you are asking to help you.