Evolution 3.12 still doesn't like my VPNs

Evolution 3.12 still doesn't like my VPNs

Christian
Hi,

I was informed that Evolution 3.12 would be better at working with frequent connection changes,
in my case switching between VPN connections. I do this many times a day and all connected
applications I always have open (Chrome, XChat, Skype, HipChat), doesn't seem to have a problem
with it except for Evolution which still often chokes after I enable a new VPN connection. It
hangs on fetching mail and I have to kill Evolution or if possible take Evo off-line and on-line
again if it hasn't locked up completely. Is there anything I can do to get Evolution to deal with
these connection changes more gracefully?

--
//Christian
Dropbox. Your files from anywhere: http://db.tt/U8MqkVR

Re: Evolution 3.12 still doesn't like my VPNs

Loewe_89
That is actually an annoying problem dear and that is the reason I never got my VPN without going through its reviews and confirming its functionality. Well, for last few months I am using best free vpn service and it is also worth giving a try.