Evolution archive - Restore

Bret Stern
Afternoon,

I have an old evolution email user maildir archive, that I want to
restore to some location, and access the email within the archive.

Any tricks to make this possible?

I have a Centos 6.5 machine that I think will do the job.

Best,
Bret

Re: Evolution archive - Restore

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2020-07-14 at 16:39 -0700, bret_stern wrote:
> I have an old evolution email user maildir archive, that I want to
> restore to some location, and access the email within the archive.
>
> Any tricks to make this possible?

        Hi,
no trick, just create a new mail account of type Maildir and point it
to the top of the archived Maildir directory. You'll be able to access
the mail in a separate account in the Evolution.