Evolution not taking password

matthew grossman
Evolution 3.36.4
Linux Pop OS 20.04 (Ubuntu)
Auto-configured using bellsouth.net account (POP3)
TLS encryption

Fetching mail > password prompt > Broken pipe, wont accept password

Password is correct. Thunderbird works. Mac Mail works. Webmail works.  I want to use Evolution for its Outlook feel.

Thanks

Re: Evolution not taking password

Andre Klapper
On Sat, 2020-07-18 at 09:57 -0400, matthew grossman wrote:
> Evolution 3.36.4
> Linux Pop OS 20.04 (Ubuntu)
> Auto-configured using bellsouth.net account (POP3)
> inbound.att.net: 995
> outbound.att.net: 465
> TLS encryption
>
> Fetching mail > password prompt > Broken pipe, wont accept password

That's usually never a bug in Evolution code itself. Anyway:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#POP3