Evolution 'rights' issue

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Evolution 'rights' issue

Larry Craig
after upgrading to Mint 19 I am getting the following error on one of
the four email accounts configured in evoloution.

Failed to refresh folder “[hidden email] : Archive/inbox/2016-06”.
The reported error was “Error syncing changes: UID STORE Insufficient rights”.

Is this a 'rights issue' on my laptop or at the server level?


-- 
Thanks, Larry Craig ============================================ Larry Craig * [hidden email] ============================================

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Evolution 'rights' issue

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 14:53 -0400, Larry Craig wrote:
> The reported error was “Error syncing changes: UID STORE Insufficient
> rights”.

        Hi,
it looks like an error returned by the server, claiming that you cannot
store things into that folder.
        Bye,
        Milan

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Evolution 'rights' issue

Larry Craig
So looking at the server level it appears everything was fine. Using webmail I also did
not get this issue. The solution was to remove the account, delete the archived data
and then re-install the software.
-- 
Thanks, Larry Craig ============================================ Larry Craig * [hidden email] ============================================

On Tue, 2019-04-09 at 09:23 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 14:53 -0400, Larry Craig wrote:
The reported error was “Error syncing changes: UID STORE Insufficient
rights”.

	Hi,
it looks like an error returned by the server, claiming that you cannot
store things into that folder.
	Bye,
	Milan

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list


_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Evolution 'rights' issue

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Thu, 2019-04-11 at 06:41 -0400, Larry Craig wrote:
> So looking at the server level it appears everything was fine. Using
> webmail I also didnot get this issue.  The solution was to remove the
> account, delete the archived dataand then re-install the software.

You didn't need to reinstall the software.

poc

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list