Fetching mails from another mail account

Fetching mails from another mail account

Rudolf Künzli
I have a slight problem.
Evolution 3.22.6 Fedora 25

I did set up another mail account which I like to fetch into Evolution.
All is set up - pop and smtp as usual.
I did send a mail to that account and waited the message to be fetched
into Evolution. I can see it is fetched but the message doesn't show up
in the Inbox.
Can I debug/trace this operation?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Rudolf Künzli <[hidden email]>

Re: Fetching mails from another mail account

Andre Klapper

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-cannot-see.html

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

On Thu, 2017-06-08 at 01:13 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

> On Wed, 2017-06-07 at 23:01 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
> > I have a slight problem.
> > Evolution 3.22.6 Fedora 25
> >
> > I did set up another mail account which I like to fetch into
> > Evolution.
> > All is set up - pop and smtp as usual.
> > I did send a mail to that account and waited the message to be
> > fetched
> > into Evolution. I can see it is fetched but the message doesn't
> > show
> > up
> > in the Inbox.
> > Can I debug/trace this operation?