Google Accounts

Tom

Google Accounts

Tom
Hello to all people on the list,

after having been away for years from the linux world, I'm back to
evolution as well as to linux :-)

I need access to two google accounts and I'd like to do it with Evo. My
version is 3.36.3-0ubuntu1.
My question is regarding gnome-online-accounts. Last Evolution version
I remember had not the freshest auth mechanism for google so one had to
use gnome control centre and GOA.
My question is:
Can I actually "administer GOA" from inside evolution (3.36.3) or is
gnome control centre still required?

Cheers,
Thomas

Re: Google Accounts

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
You don't need to use GOA, you can authenticate with google inside Evolution, it just works.

Cheers,
john