HTML email default text color

Eric Simpson
Whenever I reply, or compose a new message, the default HTML text color comes up as grey.  If I click the color choose and then "default" it selects the default color as black.

How can I make it so my default text color comes up as black without requiring me to click the color chooser.

Thanks, Eric

Re: HTML email default text color

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 13:02 +0000, Eric Simpson wrote:
> Whenever I reply, or compose a new message, the default HTML text color
> comes up as grey.  If I click the color choose and then "default" it
> selects the default color as black.
>
> How can I make it so my default text color comes up as black without
> requiring me to click the color chooser.

This is almost certainly defined by your desktop theme, not by
Evolution.