Help: "destination service is currently unavailable" ???

Help: "destination service is currently unavailable" ???

mario chiari-3
Hi

my Evolution stopped to send/receive. When I try, i get the following message:

"The message will be saved to your local Outbox folder, because the destination service is currently unavailable. You can send the message by clicking the Send/Receive button in Evolution’s toolbar."

I have not a clue about the possible culprit.
Thanks
mario

Re: Help: "destination service is currently unavailable" ???

mario chiari-3
Hi,

Ok, shame on me, I was on work offline.
(somehow it switched by itself to offline, I did not even know you may switch).
thanks
m.