How do I get a translation of texts in the messages received in Evolution?

How do I get a translation of texts in the messages received in Evolution?

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
How do I get a translation of texts in the messages received in Evolution?

In Thundebird we install the translator. In Evolution is there an option
to include a text translator?

Since now, I have been grateful for the attention

Edson Santos

Re: How do I get a translation of texts in the messages received in Evolution?

Andre Klapper
Hi Edson,

On Fri, 2018-06-22 at 00:29 -0300, Status Informatica wrote:
> How do I get a translation of texts in the messages received in Evolution?

Same as with any other text that you find in any other application: You
copy the text and paste it into some translation tool. :)

> In Thundebird we install the translator. In Evolution is there an option
> to include a text translator?

I'm not aware of such a plugin for Evolution.