How do I get help Evolution mail

nejekipl

Hi,

My email was working fine and the column that has inbox, drafts etc. just disappeared. So at this stage I cannot see any email. I am using windows 7 computer to send this email.

When I first start up the email you can see at the bottom of the screen that it is downloading new email. I can’t see the email because there is no inbox on the screen.

Can you help me please ?

My name is Isaac Shields

Using Evolution mail V. 3.12.9 and Debian 8

Re: How do I get help Evolution mail

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 12:22 +1000, nejekipl wrote:
> Can you help me please ?

Please see the answers you received on your previous identical posting:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2017-May/thread.html

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/