Inbox column disappeared

nejekipl

Hi,

My email was working fine and the column that has inbox, drafts etc. just disappeared. So at this stage I cannot see any email. I am using windows 7 computer to send this email.

When I first start up the email you can see at the bottom of the screen that it is downloading new email. I can’t see the email because there is no inbox on the screen.

Can you help me please ?

My name is Isaac Shields

Using Evolution mail V. 3.12.9 and Debian 8

Re: Inbox column disappeared

Pete Biggs

> My email was working fine and the column that has inbox, drafts etc.
> just disappeared. So at this stage I cannot see any email.

View -> Layout -> Show side bar

or simpler, press F9