Mail forwarding

James Finnall
Hello,

I need to forward HTML messages that contain links or photos in the
message. At present they are being removed from the mail message.  The
recipient needs all of the information for the mail message to be of
any value.  I have located three different types of forwarding in the
preferences.  Attachment, Inline, and Quoted.  None of these however,
will provide me with what I need.  Any suggestions on what else I might
try?

Even my own system will not display it correctly from the Sent folder.
But it is displayed correctly upon arrival so I can view the message
properly.  Just not able to forward the message without it being
corrupted.

Thank you,
James