Mismatch between email message list and content

Mismatch between email message list and content

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Hi Evolution helpers,

Using Evolution 3.18.5.2, Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS.

My Message List and Preview Pane are out-of-whack for one account.

It works as expected on other accounts.

I have checked via webmail and it's fine there.

I have checked with a different mail client (Geary) and it's fine
there.

But with Evolution there is a massive mismatch. And I'd like to use
Evolution rather than switch to another mail client!

For example, the Message List Pane states an item of email is from a
buyer on Gumtree (an Australian Craig's List, if you will), was
received yesterday at 16.32

The Preview pane, and the email content itself, however is from our
local Shakespeare company from October 12.

This is not optimal :)

What should I do to fix this mismatch?

Thanks!

--
Lev Lafayette <[hidden email]>

Re: Mismatch between email message list and content

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2020-11-17 at 03:12 +0000, Lev Lafayette via evolution-list
wrote:
> Using Evolution 3.18.5.2, Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS.
>
> My Message List and Preview Pane are out-of-whack for one account.

Your five year old Evolution version has some five year old bugs. :)

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-February/msg00005.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-July/msg00164.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00150.html

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]