NTLMv2 authentication to E2K3 servers

Koszta Tamás
Hello All!
Could anyone please help me to connect to exchange2003 servers with
evolution 2.4.1?
The only allowed authentication protocol is NTLMv2
Is evolution capable of doing NTLMv2 authentication?
Web access from firefox works fine..

Thanx in advance!

Re: NTLMv2 authentication to E2K3 servers

Sushma Rai
Exchange connector supports NTLM authentication.
Have you tired Evolution?

-Sushma.

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 11:48 +0100, Koszta Tamás wrote:

> Hello All!
> Could anyone please help me to connect to exchange2003 servers with
> evolution 2.4.1?
> The only allowed authentication protocol is NTLMv2
> Is evolution capable of doing NTLMv2 authentication?
> Web access from firefox works fine..
>
> Thanx in advance!

Re: NTLMv2 authentication to E2K3 servers

Koszta Tamás
Of course I tried it with evolution exchange connector...
NTLM is ok, but when NTLMv2 is required, Evolution cannot authenticate.