No Birthdays in Calendar.

Richard Barmann
I still can not get the birthdays and Aniverseries and personal to show
in Calendar.
the messagewe at the error is "Unable to connect to “Personal”: No such
source for UID “system-calendar” Wat is causeing this. I do show them
in the "TO DO" list in Right Panel.
Richard Barmann

Re: No Birthdays in Calendar.

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2019-07-03 at 23:43 -0400, Richard wrote:
> I still can not get the birthdays and Aniverseries and personal to
> show in Calendar.

There is already an existing thread about this. It's unclear to me why
you start a new thread which makes it harder to follow the topic?

Re: No Birthdays in Calendar.

Richard Barmann
I appologize. I was going to add to my previose thred and did it wrong.
I will be more careful in the future.
Richard