No Tasks in Calendar view

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
(Linux Mint 20, Evolution 3.38.1 via Flatpak)

Not sure what's changed, but for some odd reason my tasks are not
showing up in the Calendar view. In Tasks/Email views, all of my tasks
are shown as normal.

Is there a way to reset the Calendar view? Initially, when I first
reinstalled Evolution last month, it would take 30-60 seconds for my
Outlook account to refresh and the tasks would show up again. But that
has also stopped working.

Re: No Tasks in Calendar view

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 18:30 +0000, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
> (Linux Mint 20, Evolution 3.38.1 via Flatpak)
>
> Not sure what's changed, but for some odd reason my tasks are not
> showing up in the Calendar view. In Tasks/Email views, all of my
> tasks
> are shown as normal.
>
> Is there a way to reset the Calendar view?

No, but pane delimiters can be dragged.
Try to move your mouse pointer to the very border of the screen and
drag the slider in, in order to display the task pane again.

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]

Re: No Tasks in Calendar view

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 20:18 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:

> On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 18:30 +0000, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > (Linux Mint 20, Evolution 3.38.1 via Flatpak)
> >
> > Not sure what's changed, but for some odd reason my tasks are not
> > showing up in the Calendar view. In Tasks/Email views, all of my
> > tasks
> > are shown as normal.
> >
> > Is there a way to reset the Calendar view?
>
> No, but pane delimiters can be dragged.
> Try to move your mouse pointer to the very border of the screen and
> drag the slider in, in order to display the task pane again.
>
> Cheers,
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
> https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

I should have been clearer. The pane is there, but there are no tasks
displayed.

Re: No Tasks in Calendar view

Matt Connell
wrote:
> Not sure what's changed, but for some odd reason my tasks are not
> showing up in the Calendar view. In Tasks/Email views, all of my tasks
> are shown as normal.

I am experiencing this problem as well.

Gentoo Linux, Evolution v. 3.36.5