No inbox

nejekipl
Hi,

My email was working fine and the column that has inbox, drafts etc.
just disappeared. So at this stage I cannot see any email. I am using
windows 7 computer to send this email.

When I first start up the email you can see at the bottom of the
screen that it is downloading new email. I can’t see the email because
there is no inbox on the screen.

Can you help me please ?

My name is Isaac Shields
Using Evolution mail V. 3.12.9 and Debian 8

I have tried:-
View -> Layout -> Show side bar or simpler, press F9
But with little improvement. The inbox is still not there and no mail

Regards
Isaac