No inbox

nejekipl
Hi,

My email was working fine and the column that has inbox, drafts etc.
just disappeared. So at this stage I cannot see any email. I am using
windows 7 computer to send this email.

When I first start up the email you can see at the bottom of the
screen that it is downloading new email. I can’t see the email because
there is no inbox on the screen.

Can you help me please ?

My name is Isaac Shields
Using Evolution mail V. 3.12.9 and Debian 8

I have tried:-
View -> Layout -> Show side bar or simpler, press F9
But with little improvement. The inbox is still not there and no mail

Regards
Isaac

Re: No inbox

Milan Crha
On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 16:01 +1000, nejekipl wrote:
> I have tried:-
> View -> Layout -> Show side bar or simpler, press F9
> But with little improvement. The inbox is still not there and no mail

        Hi,
could you provide a screenshot of evolution, with "censored" private
information, thus it'll be better understood what you see, please?
There are many variables which can cause Inbox not shown, being it the
side bar, the Inbox folder not being subscribed (if this is IMAP
account), the account can be disabled in Edit->Preferences->Mail
Accounts, or... I do not know what more I may try to think of and write
here with so little information you provided.

You can run evolution from a terminal, to see whether any errors are
printed there.

You might want to share what account type the "Inbox" folder you speak
about belongs to (like IMAP, EWS, On This Computer, ...). There are
many things which matter.