No information about unread count next to folder names anymore?

No information about unread count next to folder names anymore?

Bjørn T Johansen
Not sure if this is because of updating to 3.26.2 or something else, but I no longer have unread count next to the folder names. Is there some setting to change this I haven't found or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: No information about unread count next to folder names anymore?

Andre Klapper
On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 09:10 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> Not sure if this is because of updating to 3.26.2 or something else,
> but I no longer have unread count next to the folder names. Is there
> some setting to change this I haven't found or?

I have. Which account types did you test this with? What does the grey
box between the "Send / Receive" button and the folder list pane say?
What happens when you explicitly mark a message as unread in a folder?

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 10:04 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 09:10 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Not sure if this is because of updating to 3.26.2 or something else, but I no longer have unread count next to the folder names. Is there some setting to change this I haven't found or?
I have. Which account types did you test this with? What does the grey box between the "Send / Receive" button and the folder list pane say? What happens when you explicitly mark a message as unread in a folder? andre

This was for both my imapx and ews account but of course, after I sent this email it suddenly started working again. I hadn't started Evolution again after the upgrade this weekend before this morning and after about half an hour, the count was back, for some reasons...

BTJ