Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

Afrah FADILI

Hi,

When I receive an e-mail as an attachment, I want to open it in a new window (outside the initial window). Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Afrah FADILI

IT Manager

BINDER MAGNETIC

Re: Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

Milan Crha
On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 09:10 +0100, Afrah FADILI wrote:
> When I receive an e-mail as an attachment, I want to open it in a new
> window (outside the initial window). Can you help me please?

        Hi,
there is no such function currently. You can click the "arrow" icon
beside it, or right-click it in the list of attachments, and choose
there to edit as new, reply or forward the message, but not open it in
a separate window.

The closes way is to drag the attachment from the list of attachments
and drop it into a mail folder, then it'll be a separate message and
you can work with it as such.