Ping...

Bugzilla from paul.lemmons@tmcaz.com
I am new to this list and have attempted to post to it twice. In both
cases I first went to the options page for the list and ensured that I
had "send me my posts" turned on. Neither time did I see my post and
neither post got any response. Now it is certainly possible that my
posts were not interesting enough to respond to but the ego in me says
that it is probably because they are not getting through. :)

If someone could just respond to this note to let me know that I am
indeed able to get something on the list, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Re: Ping...

Bugzilla from paul.lemmons@tmcaz.com
OK... I saw my own post this time... nobody else need respond. I am
going to try sending my other post again to see if it gets through.

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 10:24 -0700, Paul Lemmons wrote:

> I am new to this list and have attempted to post to it twice. In both
> cases I first went to the options page for the list and ensured that
> had "send me my posts" turned on. Neither time did I see my post and
> neither post got any response. Now it is certainly possible that my
> posts were not interesting enough to respond to but the ego in me
> says
> that it is probably because they are not getting through. :)
>
> If someone could just respond to this note to let me know that I am
> indeed able to get something on the list, I would really appreciate
> it.
>
> Thanks!

Re: Ping...

Shreyas Srinivasan
On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 10:24 -0700, Paul Lemmons wrote:
> I am new to this list and have attempted to post to it twice. In both
> cases I first went to the options page for the list and ensured that I
> had "send me my posts" turned on. Neither time did I see my post and
> neither post got any response. Now it is certainly possible that my
> posts were not interesting enough to respond to but the ego in me says
> that it is probably because they are not getting through. :)

*pong

--
Shreyas