Printing to US Letter Size Paper

Jonathan Ryshpan
Evolution is formatting its print output for A4 size paper.  How can it be set to format for US letter size paper?

Re: Printing to US Letter Size Paper

Milan Crha
On Wed, 2017-01-04 at 09:11 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Evolution is formatting its print output for A4 size paper.  How can
> it be set to format for US letter size paper?

        Hi,
my print dialog has a Page Setup tab, where I can change the paper size
(and some other things), but I'll not tell you my version of the
evolution, until you tell me yours :-) I suppose you've at least
3.20.x, most likely 3.22.x, where it should work in conjunction with
webkitgtk4-2.14.x (I have 2.14.2).

Re: Printing to US Letter Size Paper

Mirko Hessel-von Molo
On Wed, 2017-01-04 at 09:11 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Evolution is formatting its print output for A4 size paper.  How can
> it be set to format for US letter size paper?

Two entries above "print" in the "file" menu list, there is "page
setup". Choose letter  in that menu...

Best, Mirko

Re: Printing to US Letter Size Paper

Reid Thompson
On Wed, 2017-01-04 at 09:11 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Evolution is formatting its print output for A4 size paper.  How can it be set to format for US letter size paper?

on mine, it's File/Page Setup or File/Print then select Page Setup tab

Evo 3.22.2