Progress bar is missing

Jonathan Ryshpan
The progress bar that used to appear when "Send / Receive" was clicked no longer appears, after my upgrade to Fedora-32. Is there some way to restore it?

Running Evolution 3.36.2 (3.36.2-1.fc32)

Re: Progress bar is missing

Christopher Marlow-3
On Sun, 2020-05-24 at 10:14 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> The progress bar that used to appear when "Send / Receive" was
> clicked no longer appears, after my upgrade to Fedora-32. Is there
> some way to restore it?
>
> Running Evolution 3.36.2 (3.36.2-1.fc32)

I noticed that too with pop3... All you see is a flash of text at the
bottom that its so quick you cant even read it.

Chris
[hidden email]

Fedora
Evolution 3.36.2
POP3

Re: Progress bar is missing

On Sun, 2020-05-24 at 10:14 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> The progress bar that used to appear when "Send / Receive" was
> clicked no longer appears, after my upgrade to Fedora-32. Is there
> some way to restore it?

The progress bar still exists. See "View > Layout > Show Status Bar".

If you however refer to the "Send / Receive" dialog: Click twice on the
"Send / Receive" button to get that annoying window displayed.