Re: ClamAV (KlamAV) & Evolution

Andre Klapper
hi rick,

Am Dienstag, den 30.08.2005, 14:35 -0400 schrieb Rick Friedman:
> I'm hoping someone on this list can help me get ClamAv (or KlamAV)
> working with Evolution.
>
> As instructed by KlamAV, I've attempted to create filters for Evolution
> so all my incoming mail is piped through the application, klammail. This
> part seems to work. However, according to the instructions, another
> filter should be created after the previous one, which takes action
> based on whether the phrase, "virus-found" is in the mail headers.

filter on "specific header | contains | virus-found" (the last string is
case sensitive) or something like that.

> I have been unable to get this to work.

what does that mean? you have incoming filters, but they don't work? or
you had already problems setting them up?

> If so, would you post your filters?

or you file *your* filters (i just don't use clamav, so i cannot post
anything). :-)

cheers,
 mailto:[hidden email] | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de