Re: Clicking 'Tasks' defeat Evolution! What to do?

Re: Clicking 'Tasks' defeat Evolution! What to do?

Godfrey Harrison
Many thanks for your response.   I think 'I' count as "pure sarge"
It's the one operating system here and was installed on a hard drive I'd
completely erased when partitioning  ready to installing sarge.

The
          evolution -c mail
suggestion I had from Marcel Schepers gets Evolution going there are a
few 'camel warning's (intriguing phrase!) but the client seems to work
all right.

Thanks again
                       Godfrey