Re: [Evolution-hackers] share filters ont many machines

Re: [Evolution-hackers] share filters ont many machines

Andre Klapper
hi,

this is the evolution-hackers list. this is for code discussion only.
please post user questions to <[hidden email]>.

Am Samstag, den 03.09.2005, 21:31 +0200 schrieb Rakotomandimby Mihamina:
> I would like to copy the filters from one computer to another.
> The problem is I dont know what to copy.
> Would you help me? Thank you.

the file is located at ~/.evolution/mail/filters.xml, it contains the
filters you have set up.

cheers,

 mailto:[hidden email] | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de