Restrict recipient domains

I have several email accounts setup in evolution, several private, several professional, ...

When I send email, I want to make sure I use the proper mail account for the recipient.

Is it possible to have a popup on send, when the domain or address of at least one recipient is not "associated" to the sender account ?

thanks,
Stephane

Re: Restrict recipient domains

Andre Klapper
On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 15:53 +0200, Stephane Passignat wrote:
> I have several email accounts setup in evolution, several private,
> several professional, ...
>
> When I send email, I want to make sure I use the proper mail account
> for the recipient.
>
> Is it possible to have a popup on send, when the domain or address of
> at least one recipient is not "associated" to the sender account ?

Isn't that what "Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send
Account > Use for Recipients" is for? :) (No popups though.)

Re: Restrict recipient domains

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
thanks Andre but I can't make it work.

I add @A.com in the list for A.com account and @B.com in the list for B.com account. I expected to see a change (sender email) either when sending or when receiving but nothing changed.

any idea ?

Cheers,
stéphane

On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 15:53 +0200, Stephane Passignat wrote:
I have several email accounts setup in evolution, several private,
several professional, ...

When I send email, I want to make sure I use the proper mail account
for the recipient.

Is it possible to have a popup on send, when the domain or address of
at least one recipient is not "associated" to the sender account ?

Isn't that what "Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send
Account > Use for Recipients" is for? :) (No popups though.)

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]

On Fri, 2020-05-15 at 16:19 +0200, Stephane Passignat wrote:
> I add @A.com in the list for A.com account and @B.com in the list for
> B.com account. I expected to see a change (sender email) either when
> sending or when receiving but nothing changed.
>
> any idea ?

[Please don't top-post.] I'm afraid cannot follow, so clearer and more
complete steps (as a list) plus version information are welcome.