Return to inbox after delete

Andy Proctor
Hi good folk, I have not been able to find an answer to this online. I
have recently refreshed my Evolution install and would like to be able
to return to the inbox after having an email open and deleting it - as
opposed to opening the next email in line.

I'm sure this must have been debated here before. I have been through
many months of back posts but not found anything.

Can you folks help please?

Thanks!

Re: Return to inbox after delete

Pete Biggs
On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 20:26 +0000, Andy Proctor wrote:

> Hi good folk, I have not been able to find an answer to this online. I
> have recently refreshed my Evolution install and would like to be able
> to return to the inbox after having an email open and deleting it - as
> opposed to opening the next email in line.
>
> I'm sure this must have been debated here before. I have been through
> many months of back posts but not found anything.
>
> Can you folks help please?

See thread starting at:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2020-July/msg00010.html

Re: Return to inbox after delete [Solved]

Andy Proctor
TVM Pete, worked perfectly.