Selective Plain Text

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
It would be so helpful if I could flag certain addresses and/or domains to which I always want to send plain-text emails, rather than HTML. Is there any way to do this now? And if not, I'd like to suggest it as an enhancement.

Re: Selective Plain Text

Andre Klapper
On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 14:14 -0400, David Burleigh via evolution-list
wrote:
> It would be so helpful if I could flag certain addresses and/or
> domains
> to which I always want to send plain-text emails, rather than HTML.

I see a "Wants to receive HTML mail" checkbox in the Contacts editor.

Re: Selective Plain Text

On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 20:27 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

> On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 14:14 -0400, David Burleigh via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > It would be so helpful if I could flag certain addresses and/or
> > domains
> > to which I always want to send plain-text emails, rather than HTML.
>
> I see a "Wants to receive HTML mail" checkbox in the Contacts editor.
>
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper  |
> [hidden email]
>
> https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

But that's the opposite of what I need. If my default setting were
plain text, then I guess that would flag a particular address as preferring HTML, but not vice-versa. As it is, my default setting is HTML, and none of my contacts have that "Wants to receive HTML mail" checked, but that doesn't result in them receiving plain text.